Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome!

I have created this blog to share with you my journey to stay fit. I have been on and off in fitness and have not really achieved my goal as I always have an excuse of not completing my fitness activities. I do hope that by doing this, I will be able to focus and put discipline in my fitness program.


In this blog, I intend to create an environment where we can share experiences, success stories, and healthful tips. I will, in my own little way contribute in supporting and promoting a healthy lifestyle. Please feel free to comment and share your experiences as well.


Thank you.


Mark Salvador
“Knight Runner”

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bro,

    Finally you have launched your blog.....

    I welcome you to the world of running and blogging...

    Lets stay fit forever.....

    I'll pull you over to achieve this goal bro...

    Runner45

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there,

    welcome to the crazy world of running and blogging!!!

    =)

    see you in future runs

    rod.runner

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rod.runner,

    thanks! hope to see you someday.

    mel, have finished the run today.. hope to join you in your runs and that you join us also in our rides.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete