2. Sufficient water aid station.
3. Mobile Toilets (I was not able to take a photo).
4. Massage on selected aid station.
5. Fresh banana on selected aid station.
6. Volunteers from a community prepared drinks and fresh watermelons. Very nice gesture. At the same time they were cheering the runners.
7. Some students cheered the runners as we passed by in front of their school.
8. Flags of participating countries were raised. The night before, Jay and his nephew went to the place for an ocular, (I was resting then). He saw our flag raised with the red color on top, he immediately called the officer in charge and told him the meaning of red color on top (which means in war). The organizer immediately apologized and change the orientation.
9. Eye catcher runners.. Batman here finishing his marathon.
10. There were medical support team after the race. Free massages, medical attention, ambulance in place both at the finish line and at the selected aid stations.
11. Timing Chip
12. Announcement of names as you approach the finish line.
13. Video live feed.
14. As soon as the race ended, the crew immediately take off the main signages. Very well organized and disciplined.
14. Nice finisher t-shirt.
Some more photos:
Jay making his new marathon PR, finishing at 4:41
Noemi finishing her quarter marathon at 1:18
Gone Running in Bangkok!